Team: Hoorah Lancewood
Reports to: ECD
Hoorah is a leading advertising agency helping brands transform their marketing to disruptive, forward-thinking, award-winning business results. We help business leaders and the C-suite innovate and outpace competitors by providing our clients with advanced tech solutions, digital marketing and traditional advertising services that are world class. We design business models, creative services and brand solutions that make sure our clients win. Consulting, media performance, data and insights, and creative production complete the Hoorah oering, which works together to drive radical business results.
To receive briefs and be able to interpret, creatively concept and execute in design according to clients specified requirements whilst staying true to the brand and meeting clients’ expectations.
- Receive briefs and process client’s needs from information given.
- Interpret and execute creative briefs from concept to design.
- Craft in design across multiple platforms and channels.
- Eectively manage time.
- Work as a team and be able to brainstorm and then responsible execution and visualise the thinking.
- Be able to brief stylist photographers and manage the relationships. production process from a creative point of view.
- Have the ability to cast for photo shoots, keeping the relationships brand in mind.
- To be able to present work in a logical and exciting manner to make it easy for the client to digest.
- To be able to give video specifications to production to the best of my knowledge.
- Eectively time manage my jobs and be responsible towards deadlines.
- To give the best possible creative solutions and innovative solutions, while keeping true to the brand identity.
- To receive constructive criticism in a positive and receptive manner and be able to interpret and correct work.
- Mentor and Guide more junior creatives within the business
- Ability to interpret and execute creative briefs from concept to design.
- Craft in design
- Eectively manage time and be responsible towards deadlines
- Ability to have good client relationships
- Ability to have good interoce relationships
- Ability to mentor and guide junior creatives
- Production Houses
- Design Directors
- Creative Team
Key Competencies / Skills
- Work as a member of the team
- Facilitate understanding of industry, Hoorah & client business
- Manages self development
- Excellent communication skills so that you can assist the client in defining and realising their visions
- Build & maintain eective working relationships with external and internal interfaces
- Ability to work under a significant amount of pressure and meet tight deadlines Enthusiastic and passionate
- Able to take criticism
- Apply Hoorah systems & processes
- Full competency and growth in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Eects, Premiere)
- Full understanding of web standards, best practice and mobile first.
- Thorough Knowledge of UI/ UX principles.
- Thoroughly understand Digital Design, Art Direction and Production, Video Formats and Codecs.
- Other Visual Eects Software, 3D advantages
- Word & PowerPoint/keynote.
- Capable of pulling together dynamic Presentations.
- Graphic design or relevant degree
- Award winning portfolio
- 4 plus years industry experience
- Enthusiasm, passion and a creative flare
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.